pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ass? Hole in the ground? Who knows?


So I'm back - apparently. I was riding a horse in Mongolia for a month, of which I was the owner, and then I was pulled out of my nomad environment, where we ate the intestines of freshly killed goats and added solid cream to our yogourt and drank vodka in the morning, and I was calluosly transported back to Canada, where I now reside. Yank and I haven't seen each other in a couple of years, but he's here, and we are weezing internet from the U of G library, wondering how we got this age and where all our friends went. The stomach cramps have stopped, and now the only mongolian souvenirs I have are ones I paid for and voluntarily brought/snuck back here. Apparently I'm supposed to find a job and there's some kind of recession going on here? I feel like I was rudely awoken and now i'm stumbling, bleary eyed, through what everyone is trying to convince me is reality, and all I know is there's bunch of people I haven't seen in awhile that I need to see, and if you're reading this you're probably on this list. That is all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so good to have you back :D

Things I was fascinated by when I returned from 3 months in central america:
1) the softness of toliet paper
2) the ability to drink water out of the tap
3) my scuff shoes. so comfy

I bet your list is better

Friday, August 28, 2009 at 6:42:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Hey thanks!
1)It's amazing how many layers we can make toilet paper here
2)If I wasn't so comfortable drinking tab water everywhere I probably wouldn't have drank the poo that led to my little friend typhoid
3)What is a scuff shoe?

Now I will email you personally.

Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 9:59:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home