pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Friday, October 26, 2007

keeeeep on truckin'

After over a year or two (who's counting) of blogging you know what I've discovered? The shittiest blog titles result from typing the title before the entry. That is an idiot move and I should stop doing it. I think if I paid attention I'd notice that I actually change the titles after I finish typing, but this time I'm leaving it to teach myself a lesson. What has been up? Well I have been doing some reading and biking, and some having of fun, that is what has been up with me. This week I got up for 10:00 class and was chagrined to find out it was cancelled. I forgot. Now I'm in the process of finding out if next week is cancelled too, cause this neuro conference is coming up and I don't know when. . . wait I think I know how to find out. One sec. Nope, no idea.



Important life updates: I tried tutoring this girl named Victoria. It was in mammalian physiology, which is neither here nor there. It lasted for about 3 meetings and now we go on dates. Not real dates or anything, like dinner or the movies, that's not how I usually start relationships, but the tutoring thing sort of ground to a halt. I'm happy with the situation, and I will take the pay cut. I am also part of the reason now mammalian physiology doesn't get the attention it deserves, which you'd think would be some kind of moral conflict. . . nope.


So this wednesday is halloween. I can't believe you didn't know that. If you have a fucking costume you're ahead of me. . . in one sense. But if you don't have a video to call your own you're not ahead of me or Derek or Laura. Cause we got a video, and it's an invitation, and we spent more time on it than you would care to know. This is all worth it though because I think we're considering framing some of the responses it's gotten. People have phoned us to talk about this video.
Now I've hyped it up (pretend it's going to be shitty, it's easier that way). Chances are you've seen it. but if you're like us you'll just watch it again. If you haven't seen it, well you are invited to this. Yeah it's on YouTube. No big deal. Or surprise I suppose, after the last entry and my recent rash with making videos. I don't really know what came over me, but we're so excited we invited our entire dodgeball team to this party. They're really fun and are all the kind of people we want at our house, but part of me thinks that we may have done that just so we could show more people this video. . . because the 200 some odd people that have watched it isn't enough. Hopefully views does not equal separate individuals on YouTube. I'm going to go have some wine and think about what makes Timbaland so catchy.


20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that is was unreasonable that I
a) have only watched this video and
b) have not yet forwarded it to alex gill and possibly everyone else I know.

I will now go do both those things

Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 11:24:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*once

Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 11:25:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus, i love you.

that video just proved it.

willsy

Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 7:53:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Willsy! Oh God Willsy! You are invited. Please come. Come and come with Mack. I heard you have a girlfriend, that is fantastic. You should bring her too. Let's be friends again.

Sunday, October 28, 2007 at 1:38:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IAUEAFEFAWAHHHHHWHHEIFFFE AOAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, November 2, 2007 at 4:56:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i finally watched that thing. i have had 23.5 hours a day free for the last two years and i never had that much free time on my hands. congratulations.

yank.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 1:30:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Oh thank god. I will take that as a compliment - thank you.

I feel like your comment should have been followed by "it's a proud day for you and your family."

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 2:48:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh marcus...impressive, i am on the same page as Deborah, I hope that I can brighten many others days with this fine cinematic adventure!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 1:35:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that video is the reason I've been reading this blog for the past eighteen months.

The sixth time I watched it I realized that you must have made a mess just so you could clean it up in the video.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 7:51:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Stu - you got us there. You are the reason I've been writing in this blog for the past 18 months.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 12:37:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 2:40:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're considering taking CresceNet up on their generous offer. THEY pay YOU to use broadband! You couldn't ask for a better deal.

Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 10:11:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Actually I am seriously considering it. . .

Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 11:42:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two months and counting. you're turning into me big guy.

willsy

Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 12:35:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, we miss your comic banter.
come back to us
love,
deborah

Friday, February 8, 2008 at 10:59:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Monday, March 17, 2008 at 7:14:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

wow, thank you so much for that hug. . . That was a spanish hug.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 11:33:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Stu said...

Obviously I should've used the archive function to find this. What a tard. I have't ben drinking at all. Again.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 6:33:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Stu said...

But now you do have facebook. Owned

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 6:40:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

dude I can't believe you sifted all the way back to this to throw facebook in my face, and i can't believe 8 months passed before I noticed. A human baby could pretty much have gestated in that time.

Monday, May 25, 2009 at 2:15:00 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home