pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cats in zero G


Let's ignore the fact that you and I both thought this blog was dead (hell it probably is) and thank some Eastern European spammer for posting the first comment in like seven months and sparking some inspiration. Refer to comment on: http://stuffhappenseveryday.blogspot.com/2006/11/who-is-yank-character-profile.html


***
Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here stuffhappenseveryday.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research shows that closely 90% of all U.S. grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.
***

Wow. And to you sir I say
Thanks.

I can tell you are author and weight loss expert. You must be a master of English, or at least Russian or Polish, judging by your omission of definite articles such as "a" and "the". Also, your extraordinary spelling of the word 'habit' shows a particular penchant for the unconventional and cutting edge. You are a leader of a desperately sought reform of the English language. Also, I am impressed with your intuition! How did you know I'm not serious enough about my health? Thanks for this. Never mind the fact that I'm Canadian, I still identify closely with the over 90% of obese Americans you speak of. Anyway, you're right, I don't want to undergo difficult weightloss program, but I'm also afraid of chemical treatments, such as the acai berry. I guess that leaves your last option, the colon cleanse. If I could presume to judge you for a moment I'd say this is the option you picked. I say that because if I shoved a tube of hot soap water up my ass and captured the ensuing response in a bucket I'd end up with an email remarkably like the one you sent me.

Asshat.
Maybe I'll start writing in here again and see what happens. Did anyone read this? PS, I fixed the commenting issue, so it should work now. ie, comments can be left. Let's face it, if I never got any comments this blog would have ended after I posted a picture of a dead squirrel. Which was the first picture.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, write again!!!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 4:39:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Stu said...

Did you post that yourself?

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 5:10:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it wrong that I still check back here every so often?

is it wrong that I got excited when I noticed there was a different picture at the top of the page?

because if it is wrong...I don't want to be right. /end cliche.

willsy

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 1:48:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

You guys are the best. Willsy, I can't believe you caught that 2 days after I wrote it. I feel like I personally cheat you every day I don't write something. Are we lifebook friends yet?

expect more entries

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 5:46:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I was in stitches after the hot soap comment.. thank you marcus for writing again

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 6:25:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

hey thank you. .. you. I'm glad you laughed, it was one of those things that made me giggle after I wrote it so I'm glad I could share that with someone.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 4:13:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home