pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Character profile: Will


I live with 2 housmates. Will and Mack. This is due to the fact that I graduated last fall, but am still working at the university doing various things while I get my applications for a Master's in order. I hope to start in Fall 2006. These circumstances allowed me to meet my housemate Will. Really I've already written a thousand words about Will, since the picture above describes him perfectly, but I'll write a few more. Will describes himself as a mystery wrapped in an enigma. And he's right, except for these facts: Will hails from St. Catharines, Ont. He likes it when cool famous people say they are St. Catharines too, but stupid famous people are not allowed to be from there. Will likes facts. He remembers them all. That is why he is a History major. His dad is an engineer at GM, so Will knows lots of facts, especially car facts. He makes sure you know this because he reminds of it whenever cars are on TV. Which isn't that much (yeah right). Will and I spend some of our best quality time in front of the TV actually. We spend it yelling at the screen, at things like the drunk driving commercial. We criticize, we critique, we make fun. We get on our high horses and we ride around and around playing proverbial polo with the heads of our unsuspecting adversaries, the ignorant, fact-deprived commercial writers. Then we laugh and make outrageous claims about stuff we would do or have done. This is a great past time. The other day when I told Will I was going to do a character profile of him, he said "The ladies have been trying to tame Willsy for a looooong time." There wasn't much I could say to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home