pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

D4



D4

 

                A hypothermic slog through hellish headwinds gets us 14 k to a nice site.  I wish for northern lights.  The kids cook a bland pile of pasta and Murielle tells them it’s fine while I quietly drink haterade on the whole operation.  I know Stu, I’m a hate matrix.  At least they tried.  A trek up a burned and sparsely wooded sub-alpine looking hill reveals a breathtaking 

view of surrounding lakes.  Cranberries grow deliciously wild here.  I am too exhausted to recount more than this: bed time.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

drink haterade?

Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

yeah, you know, I hated it. I quietly, silently, stealthily and subversively hated the pasta, but didn't say anything about it. . . until about two weeks later.

Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 7:08:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home