pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lemons and France


Well - here we are, the last entry for who knows how long (hopefully not too long) but definitely the last entry in Guelph for awhile. I haven't started to pack my room yet, but I'm leaving most of my stuff in it for Bob to enjoy, he's my subletter and friend after all! Ann has booked a hostel/campground for us on the night of the 28th. She says camping is cheaper, and I am bringing my tent, so there you go. I found out I am probably in for the BioMed MSc, so Mack, maybe see you on the other side. Mack is considering it as well, if he doesn't go to BC. for me it would be a no brainer, but I think he likes it here. So I can barely form a coherent thought right now, but I know blogging is important so I'm doing it. Also could have something to do with the Porchclimbers we had 2 nights ago that made absolute chaos happen in our house. Mack and I became infatuated with ripping phonebooks in half so we did a couple of those, and let me tell you, 2 phone books can easily cover hundreds of square feet of floor space. Will is moving out today, Bob and Derek moving in. . . I'm moving out also. It's sunny, a little brisk, and the smell of potential and apprehension are both in the air. Reading Ann's blog it's apparent she's quite culture shock, so though we're good friends, at least until we both adjust we'll be little help to each other, ahah. Maybe living in a tent will do us both some good.

On top of all this our director emailed us today to tell us to know how to tie 3 knots. Bowline (no problem), clove hitch (crap), and figure eight (no prob - ) on a bight (damn!). So got some review to do. No problem, got all day!

Oh well, time to pull all my shit together and turn this mother out. I'm sure getting to our destination will be an experience, so I will update on that when I get a chance. No guarantees on pictures but I'll try. Here goes nothing.


When life deals you lemons, make porchclimbers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home