pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

ARG


Well I had about 5 paragraphs of bloggy goodness here. First I was a little miffed that blogger wouldn't let me post more than 2 pictures for absolutely no reason, but I'd have to say my current anger trumps that feeling. As I was typing (tell me if this has ever happened to you) my fingers were racing along, spewing the contents of my mind out into cyberspace, and in the fray I saw everything get highlighted black (possibly by a slip of the fingers over the keys Ctrl+A at the same time) and in the next split second, with the next key I tapped, everything that was selected was replaced by that one character, which I'm pretty sure was an empty space. So there goes my entry. I will have to cool down a bit before I feel like rewriting it, since I have a really busy day, and was already wasting some time writing it. Die little toad, DIE. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home