pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

small entry



I have no time to blog anything, got a presentation on Wednesday I'm going to be working on like mad, so that's what I'm doing now. Writing to say I wish I could write, but expect an entry after Wednesday. Here is a picture of Pieper generating a galaxy with his bare hands.






If you can read this you're invited to our porch climber party on the 15th. I will send out an email. In good time.






Keep it real, generate universes with your limbs.






-Marcus



PS, this is how I feel about my presentation




2 Comments:

Blogger The Darcys said...

marcus.
the darcys are coming back, not to guelph, but close enough. we are playing in toronto on the 20th, the night before staff christmas party. holy joes. queen and bathurst. come early the place is small and we invited way too many people.
can we go on a winter adventure? i cant wait for some festive fun following these weeks of mayhem.

you know how i feel about you.

j

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 3:47:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Dude, that is the last day of my experiments, Deb already emailed me about that. A chance to hang out with Deb AND you guys? You better believe I will do anything in my power to be there. I think I would like a winter adventure.

I love you Couse.

Love

fuck yeah, Kandalore christmas party

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 4:11:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home