pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

stuff I like


Today I was walking to the gym, and observing the passing folk as I always do, right outside ROZH I passed a dude going the other way listening to music just givin' 'er on drums. I mean really jamming. He was walking along thrashing the air as though he was alone in his room, but he was surrounded by people. I laughed out loud to myself after we passed. It made me feel good. On the way back from the gym, as if I was in an episode of some sitcom, this dude is walking the other way, in the same spot - on his way somewhere, and this time he's playing air bass. That's right: Bass. Not just any guitar, his form was good enough to clearly distinguish between instruments. This time we made eye contact while he was in the middle of his set, and he didnt' really let up. The best part is that he knows I busted him, but he couldn't care less.

My friend wes made a blog of lists of things people like:

http://www.youlovelists.blogspot.com/

Wes and my friend couse's are at the bottom. They're awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger will said...

man, I get caught doing that at least once a week. now I just smile and nod like, "yeah, I'm rocking out with my air guitar...what of it?"

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 3:21:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a list up to and its pretty awesome but WHATEVA.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 8:48:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home