pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

You win! I mean, He wins! I mean. . . I'm Ron Burgundy?


This is Derek.

He is the winner. The picture was the one of the urinal with the fly in it. I did not take that picture. The google Earth was a good guess, but that wasn't taken with a camera. . .Willsy, I'm disappointed in you. . .

pipes, you win a Beer! and it won't be one of the ones left over from our party that I said you could have. Really those aren't mine to give out anyway.

This is the entry: http://stuffhappenseveryday.blogspot.com/2006/02/virgin-mary-is-alive-and-working-at.html

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't take the pic of pipes either..can i have a free beer too?


mack

Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 11:14:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Don't be rediculous - I outlined that in the rules :)

Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 11:31:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger will said...

wtf? I didn't know I had to look back 8 months. I thought it was just on the first page. stupid me I guess.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 1:34:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rules are for suckers.

mack

Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 2:43:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got yourself a great little blog going on here...besides your lack of gaby. gaby is i. i is gaby.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 6:28:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Thanks Gabbo. . . Mack: Beers are for winners.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 8:09:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home