pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

finally some USB




Alright you skim readers, here's some shit for you to skim. I'm uploading some select photos to this entry and some previous entries. . . maybe I'll upload them to facebook, is that a better idea? I'll start here and see what people say. Anyway here goes.




I'm in Queenstown right now, which is warm (for a change) and awesome. I guess that's too much information for some folks so I won't write any more of that format. I couldn't get a job in Fiordland, beautiful as it was, cause I can't get the NZ version of my F class fast enough. Haven't heard anything from the glacier company yet so this may mean going to Australia. . . I'll keep you loosely updated on this. Here are the pics.
Do yourself a favour and click them, they don't make sense thumbnailed like this.

Never mind, the rest are going to facebook, this is too hard and I have to apply for some jobs.




Love you.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back you magnificent bastard. Don´t get run over by any of those glaciers. I heard that can happen.

yank

Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 11:41:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger D Pipes said...

keep putting some photos up here...it's so much better than Facebook. I come for the writing as much as the images.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 6:22:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

I'll do both, it's hard to get the volume of pics I want up on this humpty bumpty. . .

Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 6:40:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home