pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Monday, October 20, 2008

D20



Now tell me if the washout from the waterfall in this picture looks like private property to you.  How do you say "It's a free country" in French?  

D20

             

   This morning while I wait for dishes to get done I wade over to the rocky point where jerk face has conveniently placed 2 swivel chairs.  They really match their wild surroundings.  They’re for his two ‘clients’.  I wanted to retort last night with “yeah, I have eight”.  As I wander around, spitefully eating every strawberry I see and contemplating revenge, I realise there is another gesture he might understand.  I promptly set to work defecating on a big flat rock, and like a steaming tray of pizza in the golden morning mist I proudly carry it over to his swivel chairs and plunk it upside down right between them.  Now when he serves his “clients” there they will smell 

a faint undeniable shit scent every time the wind changes direction, and maybe they will understand that it’s because they are fishing with an asshole, and that is precisely what assholes smell like.  Pit day tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger will said...

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

well played sir.

Monday, October 20, 2008 at 10:20:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger DJ Mums said...

"C'est un pays libre, gros cave."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 8:04:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger DJ Mums said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 8:04:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

ahhaha thank you Murielle, I guessed most of the first half but I'll never be as quick with the Quebecois insults as you. he was a gros cave, crisse de calisse.

Willsy, I could not wait for your reaction to that, and now I am satisfied.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 1:21:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger DJ Mums said...

You should get Kev to give you a crash course in Québec slang. I think Montréal scarred him forever, linguistically speaking...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing Malark, you got plans this weekend?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:06:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Murielle, every day I spent with Kev this summer was a crash course in Quebec slang. Bobber, no I do not have plans this weekend, do you want to come to Guelph? I'll call Kilmer and everything, it'll be great.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 10:39:00 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home