pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Good game out there


Well Venezuela was amazing. I would reccomend Margarita to anyone who wants to see nature, or just to get hammered on a beach somewhere really far away. It is dirt cheap on the island and literally everyone I ran into was friendly. The island has mountains, desert, ocean, jungle. You can get from one side to the other in less than 2 hours, which will cost you no more than $25 in a cab. For the 2 hour ride. I would not, however, recommend the food poisoning I got from a nasty cheeseburger I ate on the last night. But I blame the airport for that, not the country. I will definitely visit Venezuela again sometime, though I will be cautious if I go to the mainland, since that is a different story all together.

Follow this link to read all about it.

http://www.margarita2006.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home