pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Friday, October 03, 2008

D15

After about 3 years of absolute BULLSHIT dealing witha  slow computer, I think I might be free.  Willsy, remember when you started this?  I do.  Willsy made smoke come out of my old computer one weekend when I wasn't there, and I've had bad luck ever since.  A series of unrelated issues that plagued me through thousands of dollars of upgrading and replacing might 

be gone after 3 days of redoing everything. . . don't hold your breath though.  I'm going up to 

Tobermory this weekend to check out the limestone and maybe some fall colours.  Apparently I've been there a few times (according to rents) but I don't remember anything.  Here's something to keep both of us busy for 5 minute stretches throughout the weekend. . .


D15

                A lazy active day.  After a slow morning Nick and Nat accompany us u a 1000 ft of 4hr bushwhack through scrubby ass Labrador Tea to an exposed cliff top with the most breathtaking view of the river ever.  Vertigo sets in as we 

register the distance to the river banks.  These mountains are behemoths.  It feels good to sit again.  This shot is of the inside of Berny's cabin.  Pretty sweet little oasis ina  land of spruce, granite and Labrador tea.  Solar powered lights. . . bad ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger will said...

that was easily the worst week of my life. maybe I'm a little dramatic, but whatever.

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 9:47:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall colors and shit eh? Not bad. All I got is rain so hard that it makes winter driving in Ontario look like fun. Tropical depression? Sounds like I need some Tropical Prozac.


yank

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 10:05:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger D Pipes said...

hey bro...

thanks for the posts on my fledgling blog....it needs all the promotion possible to make up for poor writing!

up to Tobermory eh? hope you enjoy. here in Eng-le-terre I've just returned from the pub and an event with free wine - again.

cheers!

D.

Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:44:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home