pictures - nonsense - confusion. proud to be part of it all since 1981.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

hell yeah porcupines swim


Mack, it's so true.  Porcupines do swim, and I didn't know it until he got in the water and did what's called a ferry.  He pointed himself upstream on about a 30 degree angle to the shore he wanted to get to and just swam, and the current pushed him sideways across.  It was rediculous to watch him do it on a channel of the Moisie.  I flipped out and told everyone but no one seemed as excited about it as I was.  I'm glad someone else thinks this is amazing.  Here is a picture of the little bastard doing it.  


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kickass.

mack

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 10:38:00 AM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´ve seen a midget eat cheese that he purchased out of the back of a truck, I´ve seen two dogs get stuck for 12 hours straight (doggy style sucks sometimes) and I´ve seen 2 Red Sox World Series Championships, but I´ve never seen anything quite as amazing as a porcupine swimming. Thanks,

yank.

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 9:23:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

God you are priceless. I would like to hear more about this midget. ..

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 10:43:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Unknown said...

this reminds me of squirely mcsquirelison. sigh.

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 9:20:00 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is priceless yank aha. And I believe that the porcupines needles may make it more bouyant. Something from class i think.. Anyways Malark before you leave to go anywhere we need to chat.
Peace,
Bobber

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 12:50:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Marcus said...

you got it bobber. I tried to txt you tonightnbut it didn't work out too well for me. We gotta talk.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 1:24:00 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home